This website is operated and provided by Terravet Real Estate Solutions, having its principal office at 33 Rock Hill Road, Suite 320, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
References to “Terravet,” “we,” “us” or “our” are references to Terravet Real Estate Solutions and the entities we own or control.
This Policy also sets out your rights and who you can contact for more information. We may update this Policy from time to time, including following reviews of our procedures and to comply with applicable laws. Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page along with the effectiveness date of the new Policy. Following the specified effectiveness date, all future processing of personal information will be subject to the updated Policy; your continued use of the Site after such updates shall be deemed your consent to the updated Policy. This Policy was last updated on 8/2/2021.
Limits to this Policy
The Site may include links to other websites or portals, including our official social media pages and our investor portal. This Policy does not apply to the websites of any other company or organization, even when we provide links to such websites on the Site. No link implies our endorsement of any third-party company, website, or products and services. Any information shared with those companies and websites are subject to the privacy policies of such websites, and we encourage you to review all policies, rules, terms, and regulations of such websites and to use caution in determining what information to share. Terravet is not responsible or liable for the privacy policies and practices of third-party websites.
Additionally, the privacy and confidentiality of any information disclosed in or under agreements we enter into with investors, clients, customers, suppliers, or other persons are governed by the terms of such agreements.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our Site, engaging with you for the provision or receipt of products or services, or for any other purpose as outlined below, we may collect and process certain information about you in physical and electronic form.
This information may include your personal information (information that can be used to identify you), including the following::
- Information that you provide when you contact, do business, or interact with us by phone, email, or Site contact portals, or apply for, enroll in or register for an event that we are organizing, in each case including your contact information, such as your home address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details.
- Information you provide in a resumé or other application form when applying for a job vacancy with us.
- Information regarding your website preferences.
You are not obliged to provide us with any of your personal information to access or use the Site, but failing to provide us with such information or objecting to the processing of such information, may delay or limit the services for which we can engage with you. We will hold, use and otherwise process such personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws and as set out in this Policy.
Automated Collection of Information
Each time you use the Site, we may automatically collect information relating to your use, including:
- Technical information, such as your ISP, IP address, the type of internet browser, and the operating system you are using.
- Log information, such as the details of your use of the Site, your visits to the Site, and traffic data.
We use this information to help us understand how users use the Site and to improve user experience. We may aggregate certain data in a manner that it can no longer be linked to specific users in order to assess usage trends and make improvements to the Site.
Like most websites, we use “Cookies” to help us make our Site and the way you use them better. There are more details in our section on Cookies below.
Use of Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide you with a safe, smooth, and efficient experience and to provide our products and services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information relating to our products or services and to communicate with you.
- To organize events (including with third parties).
- To inform you of any changes to our Site, services or goods and products.
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including running and improving our business, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- If you have applied for a position with us, to consider your application and qualifications, including to identify and contact you.
- In order to stop illegal, fraudulent, or malicious activities by users accessing the Site. This may include the use of identifying data of specific users, in order to prevent their future use of the Site.
Storing and Protecting Your Personal Data
We will only keep the information we collect about you and through your use of the Site for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with internal document retention policies and any legal obligations to which we are subject.
We have also developed internal policies to ensure appropriate technical, physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards are in place to protect your information from unauthorized access. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet (including by email) is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. Please consider this fact prior to sending personal and confidential information through the Site. We will take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that we are complying with best practices in our industry, but we cannot guarantee the security of data that is sent and stored electronically. By sending us data electronically you acknowledge that such transmission is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose personal data to provide services, respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, and/or protect our rights and property. The personal data you provide to us may also be shared with our affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our services, respond to your inquiries or for any other related purposes.
We may also provide third-party service providers with access to information where they support or provide services to us. We will ensure that if we share information with, or provide access to, third-party service providers, such providers are informed of the confidential nature of such information and any such disclosure or access is at all times in compliance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. However, Terravet does not rent, sell, or share your personal information to unaffiliated third parties to use in advertising or promoting their products.
We may also share your personal information:
- with third parties who support our information technology or handle mailings or events on our behalf;
- with law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties as a result of legal requirements, subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, including in the exercise of our legal rights or to defend against claims;
- if we believe that such action is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action with respect to illegal activities, fraud, cyber-crime, to protect against threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law, or to protect the Site, our technology assets or the rights, property or personal safety of any person); and
- with other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organization with that entity.
Terravet may set and access cookies and similar technology on your device to obtain information about how you access and use the Site. This helps us provide a better user experience and allows us to improve the Site. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. If you haven’t made adjustments to your browser settings, the Site will set cookies when you load and navigate them. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. The information derived from cookies is statistical data, and will not identify you personally.
To learn more about what cookies are, the different purposes of cookies, and how they operate, visit the third-party website http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Refusing or restricting cookies
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. The "Help" or "Internet Settings" functions within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/which contains detailed information on cookies and how to delete, restrict or block them on a wide variety of browsers. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that if you select to refuse or restrict cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
We will not knowingly collect or maintain information from children under the age of 13 without the verifiable consent of a parent or guardian. The Site is not directed toward children under the age of 13, and children should not provide any personal information through the Site. If we receive information from a user of the Site we know to be under the age of 13, we will not create files or profiles of such information.
If you have any questions or comments about the Policy and/or our information handling, privacy, and maintenance practices on the Site, please contact Terravet at 33 Rock Hill Road, Suite 320, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by telephone at 215-395-6210. Please note calls may be recorded or monitored for training purposes.